Who wasn’t a fan of A-ha back in the ’80s and their iconic, super catchy song (and unforgettable music video) for “Take on Me”?
If you loved the original, you will REALLY enjoy the slow, moody, “Take On Me” acoustic unplugged version. It’s very special in its own way and nearly as good as the original.
Download “Take On Me” acoustic version (MP3, Free Streaming Offer)
- Download: Amazon MP3
* Streaming option: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial
- Download: iTunes
* Streaming option: Apple Music Free Trial
If you’re a fan of the song and never heard the unplugged version, you’ve got to hear it. (If you’ve heard it before, it’s hard to resist not listening to it over and over again.)
By the way, there are A-ha shirts available on Amazon! (Click on a shirt below to view its Amazon page.)
Also, A-ha STILL tours internationally!
Concert tickets can be purchased here.
Music video of the unplugged performance:
And here’s the original, classic music video:
The original version of “Take on Me,” off the album Hunting High And Low, has had over 500 MILLION VIEWS of its official music video on YouTube!
Sure, some may call the band a one-hit-wonder, but thirty-three years after the original release of “Take on Me,” it just goes to show that they created a song that is truly timeless.
Songs like “Take on Me” will forever remind me of the good ole days, just like when…
- MTV actually played music videos from bands like A-ha and Def Leppard. Are you a Def Leppard fan? Here’s an in-depth look at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame selection process and a detailed analysis to show why Bon Jovi should NOT have been inducted before Def Leppard.
- Watching TV didn’t cost SO MUCH money every month! Here’s how you can easily cut the cord and eliminate costly cable/satellite TV bills.
- You USED to look forward to watching late-night TV shows like “The Tonight Show.” (Read the in-depth post here about how the good ole days of Johnny Carson and Jay Leno are long gone, and why today’s very opinionated late-night hosts will always pale in comparison.)
By the way, can you get “Take on Me’s” melody out of your mind yet? I’m reminded of the days when MTV aired the music video every couple of hours — you couldn’t escape it!
Take on me…Take me on…I’ll be gone…